Wednesday, January 31, 2007

"Worth It"/ Dark Muse / March 1999

Hey! Number two, at last! It's only been 3 1/2 months since "Incineration" was sold, but it seems longer. Who's taking it? An E-zine called Dark Muse. It's NO LONGER appearing on the site, as Dark Muse had closed down for a while and has only recently re-opened. There are some good stories in there, and short now that they only published short shorts. So, I loaded it up here for you all to read. The story was actually an exercise I, my sister Ellen and Joyce Labonte did (Mike and Paul woosed out). We clipped an article about Alexandra Nichita, the at-the-time child protégé painter of surreal art. We had to write a story about it. "Worth It" was my take. THen ti just sat on my computer languishing until I read Dark Muse's guidelines and thought, hey, why not?

No comments: